Stripe Throw - Vintage RedRegular price £111.50 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 140): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- Single layer anti-pill polar pet fleece blankets
- Single-sided printing with edge finishing options (printed to look like stitching)
- 148 x 198cm
- Handmade in the UK
Expertly printed and handmade by skilled technicians and seamstresses, it is built to last a lifetime. We use a specialist process that bonds the ink deep into the polar fleece fibres, ensuring a long-lasting print that won't peel off or scratch away over time. The colours and details are reproduced perfectly, with intricate features clearly shown and colours bright and sharp.
Throw can be machine washed at 30°c and tumble dried on medium. The fleece we use is anti-pil, so it won't bobble over time like other materials.
Wash at 30°C, low tumble dry heat, hang to dry, do not wring, low heat iron.
Last updated: 23 Feb 2022
We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
CYL partners with global manufacturers and merchants to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from the UK and global areas such as Europe, US, China, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
Shipping Method & Time
1. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
3. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 10 - 15 days to arrive.
5. Free International Shipping will take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrive from the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer than the expected shipping time. Products are shipped from China or Spain with this shipping method.
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
* It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons, or the logistics company's long queues.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the delivery time to here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resend the returned item if the return has been made because the customer did not pickup the parcel(s) in time or due to the address issue. And the customer should pay the shipping charges for receiving the replacement for those reasons.
If the return has been made by our mistake or the logistics issue, we will proceed with the full refund or replacement so please contact us here: email@example.com
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees.
Goods if more than £15 are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on the arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that CYL is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.