Half Dot Mix 1 Fabric PlacematRegular price £21.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 140): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
- 46.5cm x 32cm size
- Large placemats
- Rolls away
- Easy to clean
Make your dining space a unique and stylish place our fabric placemats. These handmade fabric table mats are printed, cut and sewn at our partnered studio in London. Larger than the average placemat, you will be able to put all of your dining essentials comfortably on the mat. The fabric nature of the mats allows them to be rolled and stored away easily, so you don't have to worry about storage. Easy to care for and clean, these placemats are a must-have for every household.
Stylish and functional, your new placemats will make your dining experience even better. Every mat is handmade by our partner of expert craftsmen and seamstresses. The edge to edge design is crisp and clean, with details depicted accurately. The quality of these placemats is undeniable, and you will love using them again and again.
To clean the fabric placemat, you can wash it in the washing machine on a 30°c cycle. This fabric can also be tumble or hang dried.
Last updated: 23 Feb 2022
We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
CYL partners with global manufacturers and merchants to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from the UK and global areas such as Europe, US, China, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
Shipping Method & Time
1. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
3. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 10 - 15 days to arrive.
5. Free International Shipping will take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrive from the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer than the expected shipping time. Products are shipped from China or Spain with this shipping method.
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
* It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons, or the logistics company's long queues.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the delivery time to here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resend the returned item if the return has been made because the customer did not pickup the parcel(s) in time or due to the address issue. And the customer should pay the shipping charges for receiving the replacement for those reasons.
If the return has been made by our mistake or the logistics issue, we will proceed with the full refund or replacement so please contact us here: email@example.com
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees.
Goods if more than £15 are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on the arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that CYL is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.