Creamy Pumpkin Cake
1 Squash (900g)
2 White Flesh Sweet Potatoes (250g)
Whipped Cream = 600ml Whipping Cream + 5tsp Sugar
1cup Almond Flakes
1/3cup Dried Cranberry
1/3cup Greek Yogurt
1/2tbsp Icing Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
2. Cut a squash in half and bring it to the oven with poked 2 white flesh potatoes.
3. Bake those in the oven, heated 200°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 35 minutes
4. Pour the 600ml whipping cream into the chilled bowl with 5tsp sugar and whip it until the cream gets the buttery texture (about 7-8 minutes). Then keep it in the refrigerator.
5. Take the squash and potatoes out from the oven and peel those entirely.
6. Then mesh all of peeled squash and potatoes until it gets soft and add 2tbsp sugar,2tbsp honey, 1cup almond flakes, 1/3cup dried cranberry, and 1/3cup greek yogurt and mix again.
7. Plating on a beautiful plate, bowl or cup and add the fresh whipped cream and icing sugar on top, just like white snows.
8. Enjoy it with your friends, family or any other people you want to share!
Shop the ingredients
Leave a comment