Made from solid and sturdy bone china, our plates are a thing of beauty. Available in two sizes; 20.5 cm/8 inch or 16.5 cm/6.5 inch diameter, each plate is handmade to order and printed with aspecialistmethod that ensures a crisp and vibrant long-lasting finish. Ideal to use as an ornament, our plates feature a classic design of a wide lip with a smooth shallow depression. Plate comes with vibrant designs and artworks on the front and clean white on the back side.
Our partnered specialist's plate printing method ensures that our designs are printed to the highest quality that will last longer. This printing method will keep our plate looking its best for years to come, as long as the care instructions are followed.
Please note: Due to our printing method, there will be on average +/- 10% difference in positioning of our patterns or artwork, not a defect.
This plate is sturdy and robust, but they do require a bit of care in order to keep them looking perfect. We kindly note that the use of the cutlery may cause some scratches on our patterns or artwork. The plates are dishwasher safe, but we do recommend handling them with care if you would like to keep the design perfectly without scratches.
Please note:The ceramic plates are designed for decorative purposes.
We handmake your item on site, which takes on average 1-3 days. In rare cases when we need to re-print an item, this may take an additional 1-2 days.
Last updated: 23 Feb 2022
Please note: We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
CYL partners with global manufacturers and merchants to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from the UK and global areas such as Europe, US, China, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
Shipping Method & Time
1. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
3. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 10 - 15 days to arrive.
5. Free International Shippingwill take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrivefrom the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer than the expected shipping time. Products are shipped from China or Spain with this shipping method.
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
*It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons, or the logistics company's long queues.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the delivery time to here:email@example.com
We will resend the returned item if the return has been made because the customer did not pickup the parcel(s) in time or due to the address issue. And the customer should pay the shipping charges for receiving the replacement for those reasons.
If the return has been made by our mistake or the logistics issue, we will proceed with the full refund or replacement so please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees. Goods if more than £15 are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on the arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that CYL is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.