Big, cuddly and comfy. Our bean bags are printed and made in the UK, the perfect way to inject some personality into your living space, or even your office. It is a amusing alternative to a chair or sofa, and the subtle and deluxe Suede Vision cover will add a touch of luxury. Filled with polystyrene beads, the bean bag will contour around your body, making it comfortable and supportive to sit on. The fire retardant cover is fully detachable and can be machine washed, making it a dream to not only sit on but to clean too. Featuring a sweet silver heart charm on the zip, make the bean bag for a must-have for every home.
Approximately 70cm diameter x 70cm height
1.16 kg approx
Our bean bags are handmade in the UK. Our partnered team of fabric and print technicians, along with specialist seamstresses, work together to create each and every bean bag.The bean bags are then filled with lightweight polystyrene beads, making the bean bag easy to move around from room to room. The cover is made from soft, durable, and luxurious Suede Vision, which adds distinction and elegance.
The Suede Vision fabric cover is detachable and can be cleaned in the washing machine, at 30°C. Alternatively, you can wipe the surface of the bean bag clean. The cover is also fire retardant and is iron, steam, tumble, and brush safe. You can be assured that the colour and print will not peel away, if the care instructions are followed.
We handmake your item on site, which takes on average 1-3 days. In rare cases when we need to re-print an item, this may take an additional 1-2 days.
Last updated: 22 SEP 2021
Please note: We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
CYL partners with global manufacturers and merchants to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from the UK and global areas such as Europe, US, China, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
Shipping Method & Time
1. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
3. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 10 - 15 days to arrive.
5. Free International Shippingwill take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrivefrom the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer than the expected shipping time. Products are shipped from China or Spain with this shipping method.
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
*It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons, or the logistics company's long queues.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the delivery time to here:firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees. Goods if more than £15 are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on the arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that CYL is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.