Arts can be cropped in different ways depending on the size of the paper.
Caricature illustration reaches a whole new level of extraordinary in the hands of Rose Gordon. Her passion for the arts and illustration starts back in her childhood; she was raised by two artists and was never short of creative encouragement. Gordon then went on to study at the University of Exeter and subsequently completed a course in Illustration at the Chelsea College of Arts. She is, without a doubt, a lady well emersed in the creative sphere, and that is evident through her unique works.
Her work is a celebration of the foody fantastical. Rock and roll chillies and jars of Marmite ready to hit the slopes, hand in hand with tennis playing bananas and moody jars of peanut butter - there is an alter ego that will resonate with something in us all.
These pieces are unique and pack a punch. The cheerful characters will light up any room and guarantee to put a smile on anyone's face. Feel uplifted with this chirpy, truly original cast of characters and bring the ultimate conversation piece into your home. You won't regret it!
Turn bland walls into brilliant walls with our wall art prints and turn your home into your very own gallery. With a range of sizes, you can make our wall art for pretty much any space in your home. Printed on super smooth 189 gsm paper stock, which is matte with a smooth finish, similar to traditional fibre content photographic papers, this acid-free paper paper made in Japan is strong and durable and gives prints a high-quality, museum standard finish. Colours and details are vibrant and showstopping and provide a wonderful depth to your wall.
Because each poster is giclée-printed on archival, you are guaranteed a quality and lasting finish. When you keep your print in optimal conditions - out of direct sunlight and inside a frame behind protective glass, this print will last for 200 years without significant colour change.
If you want different size(s) beyond our option, we've got this! You can create your own custom sizes up to 1000 cm x 111 cm or 393.7" x 43.7".
To customize the size of prints, please contact us via our email, email@example.com with the link of the product.
*Artwork may be cropped in a different way depending on the size you choose.
To keep your art in optimum condition, we recommend hanging it somewhere out of direct sunlight. This will ensure the vibrant, fade-resistant finish for hundreds of years.
Use duster and or vacuum gently with appropriate fitting.
We handmake your item on site, which takes on average 1-3 days. In rare cases when we need to re-print an item, this may take an additional 1-2 days.
Last updated: 23 Feb 2022
Please note: We cannot guarantee the shipping time at the moment due to the COVID-19 outbreak and it will be appreciated if you wait to receive the order patiently.
Pricing Information (Currency & Shipping)
Unless specified, all of the prices listed on our site are in the UK Great British Pounds (GBP). Your financial institution will process a currency conversion after your transaction goes through.
CYL partners with global manufacturers and merchants to provide you with the best prices. This means that your order is shipped from the UK and global areas such as Europe, US, China, Spain, etc. via their local postal services.
All shipping costs will be identified once you add a product to your cart and select the destination country. We charge different amounts for shipping depending on the product and the destination country.
Shipping Method & Time
1. Royal Mail Tracked 24 is aiming to deliver: 1-3 days with tracking. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
2. Royal Mail Special Delivery is aiming for the next working day. *Signature required. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
3. Royal Mail Saturday Delivery: Signature required. Delivered only on Saturday. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
4. Europe Flat Rate / Australia & New Zealand Flat Rate / CA Flat Rate / EFTA Flat Rate / JP Flat Rate / US Flat Rate / Worldwide Flat Rate will take 10 - 15 days to arrive.
5. Free International Shippingwill take approximately 10 - 30 business days to arrivefrom the date of shipping confirmation. It depends on the shipping address. So it may take less or longer than the expected shipping time. Products are shipped from China or Spain with this shipping method.
6. Standard Delivery may take 1 - 7 working days for international shipping. Please note this is the speed of delivery, not manufacturing time for your item(s).
* Choice of shipping method depends on the product(s) you selected. You will see which method is available when you check out.
*It may have delays in the certain season due to COVID-19, holiday seasons, or the logistics company's long queues.
Please do not panic if it does not show up immediately, it's on its way. And please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the delivery time to here:firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resend the returned item if the return has been made because the customer did not pickup the parcel(s) in time or due to the address issue. And the customer should pay the shipping charges for receiving the replacement for those reasons.
If the return has been made by our mistake or the logistics issue, we will proceed with the full refund or replacement so please contact us here: email@example.com
VAT Tax will be charged on UK orders only.
Goods if less than £15, you should not be charged additional duty, taxes, or fees. Goods if more than £15 are shipped on a DDU (delivery duty unpaid) basis.
DDU (delivery duty unpaid) means you may be liable to pay local sales taxes and customs duties on the arrival of our order. Where this is the case, you will need to pay these costs to release your order from customs before it is delivered to you.
Please note that CYL is unable to advise on the amount that this may be and cannot accept responsibility for these costs.