Teriyaki Chicken Bun
Watch it on Youtube
Teriyaki sauce that everyone loves it meets the chicken, always perfect. And it is in the bun! Buns are so trendy feast in London now. Why not try at home, which is easy, tasty and juicy food to enjoy at home!
Makes 5 buns
Soy sauce 1/2cup
Rice vinegar 1tbsp
Sesame oil 1/2tbsp
Chicken Thigh 6
1. Preheat oven to 200℃/400℉.
2. Remove excess moisture from chicken thighs with a paper towel.
3. Slice the 1 whole garlic, 1 onion, and 30g of ginger thinly for the teriyaki marinade.
4. In a bowl or cup, combine 1/2cup of soy sauce, 2tbsp of sugar and honey, 1tbsp of rice vinegar, and 1/2tbsp of sesame oil, then stir it thoroughly until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Place the chicken thighs on the baking tray and marinate with teriyaki sauce, sliced onion, garlic and ginger for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
6. Take it from a refrigerator and place the thighs, skin side up then bake for 40 minutes in the oven, heated 200℃/400℉.
7. After 30minutes of baking, take out from the oven and flip the thighs skin side down and bake it again for 10 to 15minutes.
8. Take it out from the oven when chicken thighs are golden brown, slice the thighs and mix with the sauces.
9. Place your favorite vegetables or sauces on a steamed bun with teriyaki chicken. We recommended the bun with chicken teriyaki, coleslaw, lettuce, chives, spring onion, and mayonnaise or sriracha sauce.
Shop the ingredients recommended by Juicy!
Chicken thighs & Buns
Leave a comment