Easy Sushi 4 Ways
Watch it on Youtube
It's not that difficult to make sushi at home, even making 4 different sushi. Just prepare some vegetables or fruits, and meat or fish you want to eat with. We are introducing an easy way to make 4 different sushi yet no fussy to prepare the ingredients. Watch the video, read the full recipe, and make it for your family, children, friends, people or just for your self! It's actually a fun recipe to try at home with your people to preparing and rolling every sushi. And of course, it is so tasty and juicy.
Makes 4 Sushi
1 1/4cup (287g) Sushi Rice
1 1/2tbsp Rice Vinegar
40g Courgette (Zucchini)
112g Drained Tuna Chunks
110g Canned Pulled Pork
110g Ground Beef
1 Frozen Garlic Cube (1tbsp Chopped Garlic)
1tbsp Vegetable Oil
2tbsp Sesame Oil
1tbsp Soy Sauce
Sweet Chilli (Dipping)
Sushi Kit (Roll or Case)
1. In a bowl wash the rice 3 times with water
2. In a pot add rice and water and cover and bring it to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Then take off heat and transfer the rice to a bowl and using spatula fold in the vinegar, sugar, and salt as 3:2:1 ratio, then cut into the rice. And let the rice to a room temperature.
3. Julienne carrot and slice cucumber or zucchini thinly, and slice an avocado and season all of the vegetables with salt and add lemon juice to an avocado to prevent color changes.
4. Slice the salmon
5. Mix the drained tuna with mayonnaise and lemon juice.
6. Mesh the canned pulled pork.
7. Fry the ground beef with chopped garlic, pepper, soy sauce, and sugar and let it cool.
7. Let's Roll! Place the sushi nori on the sushi roll kit.
8. Wet your hands and grab a handful of rice and place it on your nori. Spread the rice evenly throughout the nori without smashing the rice down. LEAVE SPACE AT THE BOTTOM AND TOP. (This extra sliver of nori will stick onto the rice when rolling.)
9. Place the fix-in at the bottom row of the rice.
10. Grabbing both nori and the mat over so the extra space at the bottom and top touch each side.
11. Squeeze down to make a nice tight roll.
12. Grab the mat and continue rolling over the rice until your roll is complete. Squeeze down along the way the roll from holding its shape.
13. Transfer your roll to a cutting board. Before you cut, give you knife a brush with some sesame oil (THIS WILL PREVENT THE RICE FROM STICKING TO THE KNIFE).
14. Cut your roll into desired sizes.
15. Serve and enjoy!
Shop the Tools & Ingredients
Juicy's Sushi Molds: https://www.thejuicytrends.com/collections/sushi-molds
Leave a comment